The last week of I Respect Safety. We are waiting to see which class will be first to say and sign the expectation. Thanks to the MSSN Team for helping all the students in the school with reporting on how to sign the expectations.
- I Respect Safety: Right place, right time
- I Respect Safety: Follow steps, solve problems
- I Respect Safety: Follow rules, follow directions
Tricky Tuesday has been a succes with the student this term and will continue on next term with Ms Marda and Ms Deidre. Great to see simles on little faces. Tricky Tuesday attenders is the student in each class who earned and banked the most PayWay in the week.
If a student is having problems the MSS process to follow is:
- Playground issues need to be immediately reported to the staff member on duty in that area
- In class issues need to be reported to the classroom teacher who is teaching the class at that time
- If your student reports issues to you at home, the first point of call is the classroom teacher
- All academic and/or learning concerns are directed to the classroom teacher
Please discuss what this looks like at school – it may be different from school to home, but this is the MSS way and the discourse that MSS expects while at school and representing MSS.