Congratulations to 1R and Ms Rantucci for being the first class at MSS to sign the I Respect Me & You expectations. On Frday the class showed off their new skills at P-2 parade, and again on Monday at the 3-6 parade. Excellent work 1R and Ms Rantucci! We will continue with I Respect Me & You and the expectations for Weeks 4 and 5.
I Respect Me & You
- Good manners, good choices
- Hands off! Feet off!
- Respect people property, places
If a student is having problems, the MSS process to follow is:
- Playground issues need to be immediately reported to the staff member on duty in that area
- In class issues need to be reported to the classroom teacher who is teaching the class at that time
- If your student reports issues to you at home, the first point of call is the classroom teacher
- All academic and/or learning concerns are directed to the classroom teacher
Please discuss with your child what this looks like at school. It may be different from school to home, but this is the MSS way and the discourse that MSS expects while at school and representing MSS.
- Cherene Trimble, Head of Department - Behaviour