Message from Chappy Tim
Hi School family, we are well into the school year with lots of learning taking place and it could be a good time to look at how we can best support our little people. Here are some tips, kindly provided by the students themselves….
Providing support for our school kids….(written by students)
- Be ready and available to help if I need help
- Be aware of how I'm feeling and understand where I am at.
- Reassure, thinking things through for me if anxious or concerned
- If something looks like a mountain, be alongside to help
- Help me be prepared for harder things or unknown things
- Caring when helping me, genuinely want to help
- Cuddles help 😁